Monday, October 25, 2010

Muggs

My idea for this blog is to talk about things that didn't make it into the show, things I thought about after recording (don't you hate those "ooh, I wish I had said >this<" moments?), and side projects we're doing.

So the first side project is the Mighty Muggs project. Basically, it's a take-off on what SOE did for the 2010 Fan Faire, which you can read about here. I thought it would be really fun for Dellmon and I to decorate a Mugg of each other, and then put them up for auction to our listeners. The plan is to have them done by Thanksgiving here in the U.S., and the proceeds from the auction would be given to Child's Play as a Christmas gift from EQ2 Talk.

So far, I have possession of my blank Mugg. The plan is to start on it as soon as I finish making my son's Halloween costume (he's going to be the Scavanator, an epic x2 crab from EQ2). I'll be posting updates as I make progress. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment